Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Random stuff

The person at HR that is to make the final decision was out all day yesterday. I am hoping she is in today. I want to know that I got the job for sure and when I can start.

On another note, I had told my kids I was going for this job at the prison, so last Friday on my way to the interview and tour, I texted them "On my way to the prison, wish me luck"! To which my son replies "There's a sentence I never thought I'd hear my mom say".

Then yesterday he texted to ask if I'd heard anything and I texted back "No, the lady at HR is out, but the guy from the prison really wants me." to which he replies "Second sentence I never thought I'd hear my mom say".



I subscribe to this service that sends an email with a message everyday from the universe. I opened my email this morning and found this:

 "Life's magic is a lot like a swift flowing river, Cindy. No matter how long you've overlooked it or unwittingly swam against it, the instant you stop struggling you're back in the flow, hat down low, coolest cat on the block."



I got goosebumps. It's like the universe is really paying attention. It's sounds like the post I did a few days ago.


That's it for now. I'll let you know anything when I know. Everyone cross your fingers and toes.

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you lots of luck at the prison with the guy that really wants you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coolest cat on the block! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of the little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck...the universe knows what it is doing, hold on tight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck...can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete