Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pish Posh Challenge

I have just been off my game lately. This job mess has me all twisted up. I can't sleep, can't focus, I had a world class panic attack today even though the doc has me on Xanex all day. So I decided to do something proactive. I started asking other people I work with to write me a letter of recommendation. That way when the other shoe drops, I'll be ready to go looking. I've also decided that if "she" stays, I'm not going back. There is no way I will get a fair shake from here out anyway. So I guess my biggest challenge for the next couple of weeks is to be able to hang in there without having a full blown melt down. I need to get back to working out when I get home from work. I did it over the weekend along with the hours of yardwork. But with all that's going on, by the time I get home I am toast. The good news is, I'm hardly eating and when I do it's usually something healthy and light. My stomach has had issues lately. It's what happens when I get stressed. I have the opposite problem Pish has.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no. Pish has BOTH of the issues. It's either one or the other ;)

    Yea, let's break things in small chunks. Right now it is just get through the day. Being proactive like that is AWESOME. And a slightly bigger chunk is getting through the 3 weeks. After that we'll take it from there about which direction to go in.

    You're doing better than you think. I'm impressed!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Pish, don't stress over big picture, take it one day at a time and keep the Xanax handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok to get off the game...we all do. Lord knows I have.

    ReplyDelete