Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm Back!

But not really. I am different now then I was before. I had to shut down my last blog (damn it!) because I had made it too public and with stuff going on at work, I had to dump it so they couldn't use it against me. Also my kids read some stuff that upset them and so I took it down.
But I'm back and incognito. Like a spy, but not really...I don't have a gun, or fly off to exotic places, make tons of money, all the fun stuff that goes with being a spy. I just have a secret identity, so people can't find me unless I want them to.
So this is a test post to see if everything is working, then I will get back in touch and get on twitter and we'll be back in business. Man what a pain in the ass! I should have done it this way the first time.
Anyway, we'll be in touch.

2 comments:

  1. Woot! At first I thought it was a mystery...who might this little squirrel be??

    I got it. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete