Sunday, June 17, 2012

Too much for my body to take...

Sorry it's been so long and this is going to be short.
The past few weeks have been so damn stressful, emotional etc. that my body said enough. I got out of the hospital yesterday after being in for a couple days after a mild heart attack. I have some stories to tell, but for now just wanted to let you all know why I've been absent. Doctor wants me to rest and take it easy for a few days. But I'll write a full update in a couple of days. Just wanted to let you all know I'm okay and boy did nearly dying change my whole perspective about life. It had to be one of the scariest things I've ever been through. I'm a little loopy right now, but to you dad's happy fahrer's day and to everyone else, happy life.

3 comments:

  1. OMG....girl!!!!!???????
    I have been wondering about you but just thought you were extremely busy with finishing up things at present job before moving on to the next. I am so so sorry for what happened. Take it easy. and Rest like the doctor says.
    thanks for the update...we've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are ok! How scary. Take the rest you need and more so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG!! I have been thinking of you but totally assumed you were busy with finishing up and starting the new job. Weren't you supposed to start today?

    GOD this gives perspective eh?

    Oh how totally scary! Are your kids with you?

    Anything we can do to cheer you up? Are you getting lots of rest and care? Thinking of you - so glad you are okay. Holy %^&*(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete